Acceptable Use and Content
XiY.net URL Redirection Service do not allow websites which host or promote pornographic, racially offensive, software piracy, warez, hacking, spamming, denial of service, or any other illegal topics. Websites, Links, Images, and any other content deemed in violation by XiY.net URL Redirection Service will be removed from our servers without notice. Abusive behavior of any type will not be tolerated. All illegal content will be removed from our servers without notice and illegal acts will be reported and prosecuted.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the XiY.net URL Redirection Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. XiY.net and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
XiY.net and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (1) the website or any other XiY.net services will meet your requirements; (2) the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable; (4) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through XiY.net will meet your expectations; and (5) any errors in the software will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from XiY.net or through or from the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the website. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using the website. Immediately discontinue use of the website and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using the website: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement or convulsions.
You agree to not use the XiY.net URL Redirection Service to:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Yahoo!7 official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.